So after three and a half months of bed rest and a hand full of curve balls you'd think I would be ready to see this end. But really it's been amazing even when it's been hard. Here's a look back over some of the not so hard parts, the great parts, the fun parts and the parts I will cherish forever.
"I simply remember favorite things and then I don't feel so bad"
These are a few of my favorite (pregnant) things:
These are a few of my favorite (pregnant) things:
Favorite foods: Because every preggo has them ;)
Micro mini ravioli cups, must be micro not just mini!
Little Debbie's marshmallow treats, but not Kellogg rice crispy's they tasted stale.
Blue Gatorade frozen to the perfect slushy consistency
And not pictured BK Chicken fries. OMG. I have eaten them at least two times a week since they made their reappearance back on the menu. With an icee to drink of course.

My favorite Ultrasound: I had way more than your average number of ultrasounds so this was hard but these two are my very favorite! Their faces are so clear and defined in the 3D. And in the bottom one we hadn't seen them on the screen at the same time in months but they decided that they wanted to be close together and she caught their faces next to each other. It makes my heart so full, I feel like it captures their bond already!
My favorite day: My pregnancy adventures came to a halt pretty quickly when I got put on bed rest at the end of June. We did manage to squeeze in a trip to Dallas, the beach, Splash Town and plenty of date nights before then, but my favorite day was our gender reveal. My good friend Becky threw it together for us very last minute and she did great! Our parents, grandparents and siblings gathered for hotdogs, cupcakes and of course the big reveal. I watched the video recently and balled like a baby, that was the day that it all became real. The wait leading up to the party had me so on edge, but I wouldn't take it back and do it any other way it was such a special moment to share with family.
Loves (some new some old): Long phone calls/face times catching up with friends, bubble baths, spending whole days in bed/curled up on the couch with Taylor, watching my belly move, rainy days, FRIENDS, How I Met Your Mother, Gilmore Girls, cheesy netflix Christmas movies, the simplicity of my crock pot (seriously it saved us from starving once I was on bed rest), doing my chalk board updates, baby kicks, sister sleep overs, Taylor giving "baby love" before bed or work and mail days with gifts for the boys from friends and family or my online shopping hauls!
Micro mini ravioli cups, must be micro not just mini!
Little Debbie's marshmallow treats, but not Kellogg rice crispy's they tasted stale.
Blue Gatorade frozen to the perfect slushy consistency
And not pictured BK Chicken fries. OMG. I have eaten them at least two times a week since they made their reappearance back on the menu. With an icee to drink of course.

My favorite Ultrasound: I had way more than your average number of ultrasounds so this was hard but these two are my very favorite! Their faces are so clear and defined in the 3D. And in the bottom one we hadn't seen them on the screen at the same time in months but they decided that they wanted to be close together and she caught their faces next to each other. It makes my heart so full, I feel like it captures their bond already!
Loves (some new some old): Long phone calls/face times catching up with friends, bubble baths, spending whole days in bed/curled up on the couch with Taylor, watching my belly move, rainy days, FRIENDS, How I Met Your Mother, Gilmore Girls, cheesy netflix Christmas movies, the simplicity of my crock pot (seriously it saved us from starving once I was on bed rest), doing my chalk board updates, baby kicks, sister sleep overs, Taylor giving "baby love" before bed or work and mail days with gifts for the boys from friends and family or my online shopping hauls!
Lastly here are a few of my favorite pregnancy photos:
This one was exceptionally hard considering I've photographed any even simi-significant moment of this pregnancy. Splash Town with our girls (my sisters & our "baby" cousin Breann), Daddy cuddles for all the boys (love how Thor snuck in this one), our graduation day from our fertility specialist and then three of my favorites from our maternity photos that my good friend Victoria did for us!
This one was exceptionally hard considering I've photographed any even simi-significant moment of this pregnancy. Splash Town with our girls (my sisters & our "baby" cousin Breann), Daddy cuddles for all the boys (love how Thor snuck in this one), our graduation day from our fertility specialist and then three of my favorites from our maternity photos that my good friend Victoria did for us!
Until next time,
Momma D
XOXO
Momma D
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment