It was a whirlwind of a day, I woke up late giving us only 4 hours to prepare before our first shipment of guests who arrived early (for a little extra visiting). I'm so thankful for my sisters we wouldn't have gotten everything done without them. Not to mention everything that my friend Becky did! She pulled together all her resources and talents and made sure everything was perfect. And of course she was the guardian of the genders for 6 whole days sending me text messages like "I have a huge secret....I wait I can't tell you ;)" like good friends do. As family rolled in I started getting anxious and everyone kept telling me to just sit down and relax. Uh hello? lol. At the last minute my brother in law was able to show up so we waited a little longer for him and as soon as I heard his truck rounding the corner I screamed "GET THE BOXES READY!" I wasn't waiting any longer. We got our 5 video chats/phone calls set up and everyone made their way into the yard.
The rest is history, I screamed, lots of people screamed, I cried, lots of people cried and blue balloons flew out of both the boxes. We had finalized their names earlier in the week and quickly decided who was who. Baby A became John, John came to be a chosen boy name of ours one Sunday in church when we had been having a really hard time with our infertility we learned of the struggles with infertility Elizabeth and Zechariah had, before conceiving John, and ultimately they were blessed with an amazing son. And we were lucky enough to be double blessed with our boys. Baby B became Hunter, no special spiritual meaning there other than my love for the name, but baby B became hunter because of his middle name, Aaron. Taylor and Hunter now share a middle name and since Taylor opened box B, that's how we decided who is who. John Lee Denman and Hunter Aaron Denman, two perfect boys and I can not wait to be their mommy.
Today's been my recoop day, I spent most of the day either in bed or purging through the girl stuff that was given to us by friends that I intend to donate. Because well I don't think those pe-pe's are going anywhere lol. It's finally becoming real to me, my boys will be coming home with us before my birthday this year and they aren't going anywhere. I can't believe this is real life, we are so lucky.
Today's been my recoop day, I spent most of the day either in bed or purging through the girl stuff that was given to us by friends that I intend to donate. Because well I don't think those pe-pe's are going anywhere lol. It's finally becoming real to me, my boys will be coming home with us before my birthday this year and they aren't going anywhere. I can't believe this is real life, we are so lucky.
And finally here's my 13 week chalk board update and a 13 and a half week belly shot!
Until next time,
Momma Dxoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment